Looking for a rewarding career with a great company?
Competent Caregiving and Competent Care Home Health Nursing, is a Registered Nurse owned and operated company that has been in business in the greater Orange County area, and the surrounding areas, since1988.
We Are Seeking
We are seeking experienced caregivers to work with our clients throughout the Orange County area. If you are interested in a position, please contact us at
(714) 545-4818 and speak to our Human Resources Department to schedule an interview. We offer competitive salaries based on experience, flexible scheduling, weekly pay, direct deposit, email and text friendly communication based on your needs.
It’s long been recognized that caregivers are critical to the well-being of many individuals with disabilities. Caregivers play a huge role in socialization and communication for the people they care for. Effective communication is more important than anything else, when it comes to caring for someone. As well as making sure they are in a safe environment.
Job qualifications: Passing criminal background check Passing drug screen Current negative TB test or chest x-ray Valid California driver's license and proof of car insurance Two (2) work references Able to document in English legibly Meet physical requirements
The Job of A Caregiver at Competent Caregiving Could Include:
Making grocery lists, going shopping or running errands
Feeding and caring for pets
Driving clients to appointments
Making sure clients take medications on time
Playing board games, reading aloud, being good company
Reports to the Caregiving Manager. Provides physical, social and environmental services to clients in their private home.
- Lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Adapt to various living environments and locations
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner